DWSC : ID 350
F.T. SEC: Martin Ashman A2193 Chairman: Mr Michael Lydford
(All stakes to be held under Kennel Club Limited Rules & Regulations ‘J’)
Competitors how to enter
- Electronic Trial Entry Form – Payment by BACS Surname as Reference. Entry at the following link – https://forms.office.com/r/wNrXiHwue2
- Field Trial Management System – Payment by BACS as Reference. Entry at the following link – https://fieldtrial.info
- Paper entry form for printing – Separate form and cheque for each trial please payable to: Dorset Working Spaniel Club
- Address for mail entries – FAO Simon Hudson, 4 Figsbury Ridge, Winterbourne Gunner, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP4 6JA
Stake 1 – 16 Dog Novice AV Spaniel Saturday 7 Oct 2023
Venue: Woodbury Estate, Nr Exeter, Devon.
Judges: L Cooper (A3417) and Matthew Brown (NP)
closing date for entries: Saturday 30 Sept 2023
Stake 2 – 16 Dog Open AV Spaniel (excluding Cocker) Monday 27 Nov 2023
Venue: Minterne Estste, Dorset
Judges: M Cox (A3130) and A Wise (B3368)
closing date for entries: Monday 20 Nov 2023
Stake 3 – 16 Dog Open Cocker Monday 4 Dec 2023
Venue: Minterne Estste, Dorset
Judges: J Lascelles (A3480) and R Titchener (B3672)
closing date for entries: Monday 27 Nov 2023
Stake 4 – 16 Dog Novice Cocker Monday 22 Jan 2024
Venue: Grittleton Estate, Wiltshire
Judges: R Biggs (A3521) and B Kennard (NP)
closing date for entries: Monday 15 Jan 2024
Entry Fee: £40.00
Conditions of Entry
1. We do not accept e-mail entries, late entries received after the closing date or telephone entries. Visit www.dorsertworkingspanielclub.net to download an entry form.
2. To receive notification of the result of the draw and directions a self-addressed envelope must be enclosed with application (please write clearly). If you would rather have these details emailed to you please ensure there is a legible email address on your entry form
3. DWSC members have priority in the draw.
4. Please ensure that all trial entries are clearly marked with the stake number and the competitor’s name entering. All entries must be complete and correct.
5. Regulation J7F applies to withdrawals.
6. All trial draws will take place at the home of the Spaniel Field Trial Secretary at 7.30 pm on the closing date
7. Please send separate cheques for all entries.
8. Please ensure that the correct entry form is used and that it is completed legibly and correctly.
Rules and Regulations
1. Dogs entered at Kennel Club Licensed Field Trials must be registered at the Kennel Club in accordance with Kennel Club Regulations for Classification and Registration B.
2. The DWSC may reserve to itself the right to refuse any entry.
3. Should a dog be drawn to run in a Stake and then withdraw for any reason the Owner may run a substitute dog in its place provided the substitute dog has gained the required qualification for preference in the draw at the date of the draw; details of substitute dog(s) MUST have been included on the entry form for that stake and MUST be clearly marked as Substitute.
Substitutions will only be allowed up until 5 days before the trial date.
4. All dogs resident outside the UK must be issued with a Kennel Club Authority to Compete number before entry to the event can be made. All overseas entries without an Authority to Compete number will be returned to the competitor.
5. If entries or nominations exceed the number of permitted runners, the right to compete in a Trial shall be decided by ballot.
6. Should circumstances so dictate the Society, in consultation with the judges, may alter arrangements as necessary. Such changes and the circumstances surrounding them will be reported to the Kennel Club.
7. No modification may be made to the schedule after publication except by permission of the Kennel Club, followed by advertisement in appropriate journals if time permits before the closing of entries.
8. Judges at a Trial are prohibited from entering a dog which is recorded in their ownership or part ownership.
9. DOGS IN CARS ON HOT DAYS
Your dog is vulnerable and AT RISK if left in a vehicle in high temperatures and even on days considered as slightly warm. Please take care of your dog. If your dog is found to be at risk forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.
10. WELFARE OF DOGS
Any competitor whose dog is entered at a Kennel Club licensed event should take all reasonable steps to ensure the needs of their dog(s) are met, and should not knowingly put their dogs’ health and welfare at risk by any action, default, omission or otherwise. A breach of this Regulation may be referred to the General Committee for disciplinary action under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations.
11. Videography and photography will only be permitted with the express permission of the Chief Steward and the host.
**Join DWSC on FB and we will remind you of closing dates**www.dorsetworkingspanielclub.net