Below are details for the Clubs Annual General Meeting:
Tuesday 10th May 2022 – 7pm
Divelish Room, The Exchange, Sturminster Newton DT10 1FH
Please advise if you would like to attend via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes from last A.G.M & Audited Accounts
- Matters Arising
- Chairmans Report
- Treasurers Report
- Field Trial Secretary Report
- Test Secretary Report
- Re-election of Committee Members.
- Any other Business (to be submitted to the Secretary at least 7 days before the AGM)
Annual subscriptions were due on 1 March 2022. Please note, only subscribed members have priority to enter club events.
- Single Membership: £10
- Joint Membership: £15
- Joining fee for new or lapsed members: £5.00
Please contact the Membership Secretary Lynne Bramwell
Please go to our website to view club events and details of Tests and Field Trials: www.dorsetworkingspanielclub.net or join our Facebook group page.
RETURNING TROPHIES – SPRING WORKING TEST 2021
Please contact Ian to arrange return of trophies prior to this years’ Working Test. Don`t forget to get your Trophy engraved!
SPRING WORKING TEST
22ND MAY 2022 – ASHMORE NR SHAFTESBURY SP5 5AF
- Puppy, Novice and Open Classes
- Judges Dave Templar, Steve Brankin, and Lara Sorisi
This is a great opportunity for novice handlers and / or spaniels to test their hunting and obedience under the watchful eye of experienced judges who shall offer advice. Any questions, email Lara Sorisi and Ian Stevens: email@example.com
TRAINING CLASSES – PUPPY, NOVICE, ADVANCED
- Wednesdays at 6.30 pm, Ashmore, near Shaftesbury SP5 5AF from the 13th April – fortnightly until the 6th July
- Sundays at 10.00 am, Gurston Down, near Salisbury SP5 5HR from the 24th April – fortnightly until 3rd July
If you would like to attend training there are a few spaces left, please book in with Lynne beforehand
We hope to organise a couple of Training Days with a guest Trainer in the Summer, details to follow.
SPANIEL TEAM CHALLENGE – SHERBORNE CASTLE COUNTRY FAIR – SUNDAY 29TH MAY
Please come along and support our Team who are competing in the Challenge, starting at 9.30am – this is a great, fun day out for family and friends.